10.22.2010

Home Again on Etsy

It's official!  I'm back on Etsy.  Don't know what Etsy is?  Well, I describe it as an online marketplace for handmade items.  Translation--the best place EVER to sell my soap!  My shop is found HERE, and I'm super thrilled to say that I made my first sale today. 

My previous Etsy experience is extensive.  I sold soap and more online when I lived in Virginia--my shop, Aspen Spa, was very successful.  I wasn't aware of how successful it was until I took it off "Vacation Mode" and got email after email from previous customers, welcoming me back! I had request after request for my sugar scrubs, bath salts and (more than once) perfume sticks.  I'm so grateful for all of you, my repeat customers! :) 

Are you looking for the best shopping experience ever?  Check out Etsy.  Unique, one of a kind, wonderful creations from some of the most talented people ever!  Share with me what you find on Etsy.  What do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment